From Philippe <watche...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: batch mutates & throughput
Date Mon, 08 Aug 2011 05:34:27 GMT
Hi Boris,
Thanks for the suggestion, I didn't know there was one.

I believe have finally figured it out and it turns out my last two questions
are related.

First, my batch loading was ignoring a bunch of rows when reading the first
file (so it took hundreds of potential mutations for the problem to show up)
and secondly, the ReplicateOnWriteStage error was generated by the batch
mutations themselves and explained the TimedOutException : I was doing
multiple mutations on the same key in one batch