From Philippe <watche...@gmail.com>
Subject Write everywhere, read anywhere
Date Wed, 03 Aug 2011 23:00:23 GMT
Hello,
I have a 3-node, RF=3, cluster configured to write at CL.ALL and read at
CL.ONE. When I take one of the nodes down, writes fail which is what I
expect.
When I run a repair, I see data being streamed from those column families...
that I didn't expect. How can the nodes diverge ? Does this mean that
reading at CL.ONE may return inconsistent data ?

Question 2 : I've doing this rather than CL.QUORUM because I've been
expecting CL.ONE to return data faster than CL.QUORUM. Is that a good
assumption ? Yes, it's ok for writes to be down for a while.

Thanks