From Aishwarya Venkataraman <cyberai...@gmail.com>
Subject Nodetool ring not showing all nodes in cluster
Date Tue, 02 Aug 2011 13:53:39 GMT
Hello,

I recently migrated 400 GB of data that was on a different cassandra
cluster (3 node with RF= 3) to a new cluster. I have a 3 node  cluster
with replication factor set to three. When I run nodetool ring, it
does not show me all the nodes in the cluster. It always keeps showing
only one node and mentions that it is handling 100% of the load. But
when I look at the logs, the nodes are able to talk to each other via
the gossip protocol. Why does this happen ? Can you tell me what I am
doing wrong ?

Thanks,
Aishwarya