From David Hawthorne <dha...@gmx.3crowd.com>
Subject nodetool tpstats feature request
Date Wed, 31 Aug 2011 20:59:44 GMT
It would be very useful to be able to get refreshing statistics from tpstats, a la top.

nodetool -h localhost tpstats [n]

refresh every second, show me the Active and Pending and Blocked columns as they currently
exist, but under Completed show me a per-second rate based on the delta from the previous
counter and the number of seconds (n) specified on the command line.

nodetool -h localhost tpstats 1 to update every second
nodetool -h localhost tpstats 5 to update every 5 seconds, etc