From aaron morton <>
Subject Re: preloading entire CF with SEQ access on startup
Date Wed, 24 Aug 2011 09:07:06 GMT
Nothing automatic, you can do it by using range slices that request 0 columns.

Once you have a hot cache it will be automatically saved a re-loaded at startup if you have
enabled row_cache_save_period or key_cache_save_period for the CF.

Aaron Morton
Freelance Cassandra Developer

On 23/08/2011, at 8:15 PM, Radim Kolar wrote:

> Is there way to preload entire CF into cache with seq access when server starts?
> I think that standard cache preloader is using random access and because of that its
so slow that we cant use it.

View raw message