From Renato Bacelar da Silveira <renat...@indabamobile.co.za>
Subject Cassandra-CLI does not allow list 1105115; with Syntax error
Date Wed, 24 Aug 2011 10:33:23 GMT
Just some information about the Column family in question:

     ColumnFamily: 1105100
       Key Validation Class: org.apache.cassandra.db.marshal.BytesType
       Default column value validator:
org.apache.cassandra.db.marshal.BytesType
       Columns sorted by: org.apache.cassandra.db.marshal.AsciiType
       Row cache size / save period in seconds: 0.0/0
       Key cache size / save period in seconds: 200000.0/14400
       Memtable thresholds: 0.5203125/111/1440 (millions of ops/MB/minutes)
       GC grace seconds: 864000
       Compaction min/max thresholds: 4/32
       Read repair chance: 1.0
       Replicate on write: true
       Built indexes: []

I do observe that the Key Validation is BytesType, so I also tried
(giddily)

[default@unknown] list bytes(1105100);
Syntax error at position 10: missing EOF at '('

which confirmed that perhaps I should change the ColumFamily name?

Regards.