From aaron morton <aa...@thelastpickle.com>
Subject Re: How to monitor progress of nodetool repair?
Date Wed, 03 Aug 2011 22:28:30 GMT
Repair has two phases.

The first phase involves calculating the differences (the Merkel trees). You can monitor this
via nodetool compactionstats, you should see a Validation compaction reported.

The second phase is streaming data around, nodetool netstats will show you the progress there.

Cheers

Aaron Morton
Freelance Cassandra Developer
@aaronmorton