From aaron morton <aa...@thelastpickle.com>
Subject Re: Cassandra-cli not able to find CF after fresh CF insert.
Date Thu, 25 Aug 2011 21:50:04 GMT
What about if you do a get ? What happens if you re-start the cassandra-cli ?

If you can reproduce the fault with a cli script please create a jira ticket here https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CASSANDRA

Thanks

Aaron Morton
Freelance Cassandra Developer
@aaronmorton
http://www.thelastpickle.com

On 25/08/2011, at 4:13 AM, Renato Bacelar da Silveira wrote:

> Hi All
>
> Good day,
>
> I have again come across a situation where the CF is not being found by the list command...
it would