Thanks a lot dear. I will try it out and will let you know if the problem persists.

On Thu, Jul 14, 2011 at 5:52 AM, Sameer Farooqui <cassandralabs@gmail.com> wrote:
As long as you have no data in this cluster, try clearing out the /var/lib/cassandra directory from all nodes and restart Cassandra.

The only way to change tokens after they've been set is using a nodetool move <token> or clearing /var/lib/cassandra.