From Aaron Morton <>
Subject Re: result sorted by keys in reversed
Date Thu, 07 Jul 2011 01:52:36 GMT
It's not currently supported via the api. But I *think* it's technically possible, the code
could  page backwards using the index sampling the same way it does for columns.

Best advice is to raise a ticket on (maybe
do a search first, someone else may have requested it)

Aaron Morton
Freelance Cassandra Developer

On 7/07/2011, at 1:39 AM, Monnom Monprenom <> wrote:

> Hi,
> I am using get_range_slice and I get the results sorted by keys, Is it possible to have
the results also sorted by keys but in reverse (from the biggest to the smallest)?

View raw message