From aaron morton <aa...@thelastpickle.com>
Subject Re: Stress test using Java-based stress utility
Date Fri, 22 Jul 2011 09:06:08 GMT
UnavailableException is raised server side when there is less than CL nodes UP when the request
starts.

It seems odd to get it in this case because the default replication factor used by stress
test is 1. How many nodes do you have and have you made any changes to the RF ?

Also check the server side logs as Kirk says.

Cheers

-----------------
Aaron Morton
Freelance Cassandra Developer
@aaronmorton
http://www.thelastpickle.com

On 22 Jul 2011, at 18:37, Kirk True wrote:

> Have you checked the logs on the nodes to see if there are any errors?
>
> On 7/21/11 10:43 PM, Nilabja Banerjee wrote:
>>
>> Hi All,
>>
>> I am following this following link " http://www.datastax.com/docs/0.7/utilities/stress_java
" for a stress test. I am getting this notification after running this command