From Anthony Ikeda <anthony.ikeda....@gmail.com>
Subject Creating comparator of (Dynamic)CompositeType with cassandra-cli
Date Mon, 18 Jul 2011 17:52:18 GMT
Is this possible? I'm trying to create a Column Family with a CompositeType
comparator, but I keep getting an error:

create column family Transactions with comparator = CompositeType(UTF8Type,
UUIDType) and keys_cached=10000 and rows_cached=1000;
Syntax error at position 84: missing EOF at '('

Same issue if I try with DynamicCompositeType:

create column family Transactions with comparator =
DynamicCompositeType(s=>UTF8Type, u=>UUIDType) and keys_cached=10000 and
rows_cached=1000;
Syntax error at position 84: missing EOF at '('

I'm using Cassandra 0.8.1

Anthony