From Selcuk Bozdag <sboz...@gmail.com>
Subject Data Visualization Best Practices
Date Wed, 20 Jul 2011 18:36:14 GMT
Hi,

Cassandra provides a flexible scheme-less data storage facility which
is a perfect match for one of our projects. However, regarding the
requirements it is also necessary to list the CFs in a tabular
fashion. I searched on the Internet for some guidelines but could not
get a handy practice for viewing such scheme-less data.

Have you experienced such a case where you required to show CFs (which
obviously may not have the same columns) inside tables? What would be
the most relevant way of showing such data?

Regards,

Selcuk