From Jeffrey Kesselman <jef...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: What does a write lock ?
Date Fri, 08 Jul 2011 15:17:47 GMT
Alright,

So are you saying the column validator, as specified
by conf/storage-conf.xml is checked in the client interface library and not
on the server side?  That seems odd to me on a number of levels, not the
least being I cant see how thrift could autogenerate that
for different languages or how those other languages would use a Java class.
*
*

--
It's always darkest just before you are eaten by a grue.