From Jeffrey Kesselman <jef...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: b-tree
Date Wed, 20 Jul 2011 20:33:57 GMT
Im not sure if I have an answer for you, anyway, but I'm curious....

A b-tree and a binary tree are not the same thing.  A binary tree is a
basic fundamental data structure,  A b-tree is an approach to storing and
indexing data on disc for a database.

Which do you mean?

--
It's always darkest just before you are eaten by a grue.