From aaron morton <aa...@thelastpickle.com>
Subject Re: Need help json2sstable
Date Thu, 21 Jul 2011 12:03:36 GMT
mmm, there is no -f option for sstable2json /  SSTableExport. Datastax guys/girls ??

this works for me

bin/sstable2json /var/lib/cassandra/data/dev/data-g-1-Data.db -k 666f6f > output.txt

NOTE: key is binary, so thats the ascii encoding for foo

Cheers

-----------------
Aaron Morton
Freelance Cassandra Developer
@aaronmorton
http://www.thelastpickle.com

On 21 Jul 2011, at 23:19, Nilabja Banerjee wrote:

> This is the full path of  SSTables:  /Users/nilabja/Development/Cassandra/apache-cassandra-0.7.5/data/cctest/BTP-f-1-Data.db
> cctest=  keyspace
> BTP= Columnfamily name
> json file= /Users/nilabja/Development/Cassandra/testjson.txt
>
> commands are:
> bin/sstable2json -f output.txt /Users/nilabja/Development/Cassandra/apache-cassandra-0.7.5/data/cctest1/BTP-f-1-Data.db
-k keyname

> bin/json2sstable -k cctest -c BTP /Users/nilabja/Desktop/testjson.txt /Users/nilabja/Development/Cassandra/apache-cassandra-0.7.5/data/json2sstable/Fetch_CCDetails-f-1-Data.db

> Thank You
>

> On 21 July 2011 16:07, aaron morton <aaron@thelastpickle.com> wrote:
> What is the command line you are executing ?
>
> That error is only returned by sstable2json when an sstable path is not passed on the
command line.

> Cheers

> Aaron Morton
> Freelance Cassandra Developer
> @aaronmorton
> http://www.thelastpickle.com
>
> On 21 Jul 2011, at 18:50, Nilabja Banerjee wrote:
>
>> Thank you...
>> but  I have already gone through that.. but still not working... I am getting ..
"You must supply exactly one sstable