From Aaron Morton <aa...@thelastpickle.com>
Subject Re: Storing counters in the standard column families along with non-counter columns ?
Date Wed, 13 Jul 2011 19:57:21 GMT
If you can provide some more details on the use case we may be able to provide some data model
help.

You can always use a dedicated CF for the counters, and use the same row key.

Cheers

Aaron Morton
Freelance Cassandra Developer
@aaronmorton
http://www.thelastpickle.com

On 12/07/2011, at 6:36 AM, Aditya Narayan <adynnn@gmail.com> wrote:

> Oops that's really very much disheartening and it could seriously impact our plans for
going live in near future. Without this facility I guess counters currently have very little
usefulness.