From Vivek Mishra <vivek.mis...@impetus.co.in>
Subject flushing issue
Date Mon, 04 Jul 2011 10:28:07 GMT
Hi,
I know, I might be missing something here.
I am currently facing 1 issue.

I have 2 cassandra clients(1. Using CassandraServer 2. Using Cassandra.Client) running connecting
to same host.

I have created Keyspace K1, K2 using client1(e.g. CassandraServer), but somehow those keyspaces
are not available with Client2(e.g. Cassandra.Client).

I have also tried by flusing StorageService.instance.ForceFlush to tables. But that also didn't
work.

Any help/Suggestion?

Register for Impetus Webinar on 'Leveraging the Cloud for your Product Testing Needs' on June
22 (10:00am PT). Meet Impetus as a sponsor for Hadoop Summit 2011 in Santa Clara, CA on June
29.

Click http://www.impetus.com to know more. Follow us on www.twitter.com/impetuscalling

or interference.