From aaron morton <aa...@thelastpickle.com>
Subject Re: flushing issue
Date Tue, 05 Jul 2011 00:39:28 GMT
When you say using CassandraServer do you mean an embedded cassandra server ? What process
did you use to add the Keyspaces ? Adding a KS via the thrift API should take care of everything.

The simple test is stop the server and the clients, start the server again and see if the
KS is defined by using nodetool cfstats.

Cheers
-----------------
Aaron Morton
Freelance Cassandra Developer
@aaronmorton
http://www.thelastpickle.com

On 4 Jul 2011, at 22:28, Vivek Mishra wrote:

> Hi,
> I know, I might be missing something here.
> I am currently facing 1 issue.
>
> I have 2 cassandra clients(1. Using CassandraServer 2. Using Cassandra.Client) running
connecting to same host.

> I have created Keyspace K1, K2 using client1(e.g. CassandraServer), but somehow those
keyspaces are not available with Client2(e.g. Cassandra.Client).

> I have also tried by flusing StorageService.instance.ForceFlush to tables. But that also
didn’t work.

> Any help/Suggestion?
>

> Register for Impetus Webinar on ‘Leveraging the Cloud for your Product Testing Needs’
on June 22 (10:00am PT). Meet Impetus as a sponsor for Hadoop Summit 2011 in Santa Clara,
CA on June 29.

> Click http://www.impetus.com to know more. Follow us on www.twitter.com/impetuscalling

interception or interference.