From Monnom Monprenom <accountfor...@yahoo.fr>
Subject Re : result sorted by keys in reversed
Date Thu, 07 Jul 2011 08:56:20 GMT
Thanks,

Is it possible to have same results sorting in reversed by another method without get_range_slice
in JAVA ?

________________________________
De : Aaron Morton <aaron@thelastpickle.com>
À : "user@cassandra.apache.org" <user@cassandra.apache.org>
Envoyé le : Jeudi 7 Juillet 2011 2h52
Objet : Re: result sorted by keys in reversed

It's not currently supported via the api. But I *think* it's technically possible, the code
could  page backwards using the index sampling the same way it does for columns.

Best advice is to raise a ticket on https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CASSANDRA (maybe
do a search first, someone else may have requested it)

Cheers

Aaron Morton
Freelance Cassandra Developer
@aaronmorton
http://www.thelastpickle.com

On 7/07/2011, at 1:39 AM, Monnom Monprenom <accountfordev@yahoo.fr> wrote:

Hi,

>I am using get_range_slice and I get the results sorted by keys, Is it possible to have
the results also sorted by keys but in reverse (from the biggest to the smallest)?