From Jeremy Hanna <jeremy.hanna1...@gmail.com>
Subject secondary index performance
Date Sun, 03 Jul 2011 21:29:49 GMT
Anyone know if secondary index performance should be in the 100-500 ms range.  That's what
we're seeing right now when doing lookups on a single value.  We've increased keys_cached
and rows_cached to 100% for that column family and assume that the secondary index gets the
same attributes.  I've also reduced read_repair_chance to 0.2 because it doesn't get overwritten
very frequently.

Is the assumption that rows/keys cached is inherited correct?  Is there any way to see cfstats
on secondary index sub-column families?

Thanks,

Jeremy