From aaron morton <aa...@thelastpickle.com>
Subject Re: List nodes where write was applied to
Date Fri, 08 Jul 2011 20:43:13 GMT
The logs will give you some idea, but it's not information that is available as part of a request.

Turn the logging up to DEBUG and watch what happens. You will see the coordinator log where
it is sending messages together with some unique identifiers that you will also see logged
on the replicas.

Cheers

Aaron Morton
Freelance Cassandra Developer