From aaron morton <aa...@thelastpickle.com>
Subject Re: Re : result sorted by keys in reversed
Date Fri, 08 Jul 2011 20:32:59 GMT
> Is it possible to have same results sorting in reversed by another method without get_range_slice
in JAVA ?

Sorry I don't understand your question.

Cheers

-----------------
Aaron Morton
Freelance Cassandra Developer
@aaronmorton
http://www.thelastpickle.com

On 7 Jul 2011, at 01:56, Monnom Monprenom wrote:

> Thanks,
>
> Is it possible to have same results sorting in reversed by another method without get_range_slice
in JAVA ?

> De : Aaron Morton <aaron@thelastpickle.com>
> À : "user@cassandra.apache.org" <user@cassandra.apache.org>
> Envoyé le : Jeudi 7 Juillet 2011 2h52
> Objet : Re: result sorted by keys in reversed
>
> It's not currently supported via the api. But I *think* it's technically possible, the
code could  page backwards using the index sampling the same way it does for columns.

> Best advice is to raise a ticket on https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CASSANDRA (maybe
do a search first, someone else may have requested it)

> Cheers
> Aaron Morton
> Freelance Cassandra Developer
> @aaronmorton
> http://www.thelastpickle.com
>
> On 7/07/2011, at 1:39 AM, Monnom Monprenom <accountfordev@yahoo.fr> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I am using get_range_slice and I get the results sorted by keys, Is it possible to
have the results also sorted by keys but in reverse (from the biggest to the smallest)?