Thanks everyone ... upgrade to 0.8 on all nodes is a first priority then ...

On Tue, Jun 7, 2011 at 5:28 PM, Jonathan Ellis <jbellis@gmail.com> wrote:
Even schema changes *should* work, although to be safe, the less
"unusual" stuff you do with a mixed-version cluster, the better.

However, any kind of streaming (bootstrap, node movement,
decommission, nodetool repair) will not work.

--
Jonathan Ellis
Project Chair, Apache Cassandra

--