From Jake Luciani <jak...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Installing Thrift with Solandra
Date Tue, 07 Jun 2011 11:55:29 GMT
This seems to be a common cause of confusion. Let me try again.

Solandra doesn't integrate your Cassandra data into solr. It simply
provides a scalable backend for solr by
Building on Cassandra. The inverted index lives in it's own Cassandra keyspace.

What you have in the end is two functionally different components
(Cassandra and solr) in one logical service.

Jake

you use one of the Php Solr libraries http://wiki.apache.org/solr/SolPHP

--
http://twitter.com/tjake