From Jean-Nicolas Boulay Desjardins <jnbdzjn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: When should I use Solandra?
Date Sun, 05 Jun 2011 02:32:33 GMT
Hi,

So if I understand Solandra.

All the data are in Solandra and you can query them like you would normaly
with a normal Cassandra setup and search through them.

The data from the indexing of Solr is stored in Cassandra column family...

Second, question. I have Thrift already install will it affect my setup of
Solandra?

Thrid question: my passwords (yes, I know, I will hash them :) I am no Sony)
even hash I don't want them to be index by Solr in Solandra; is there a way
to stop Solandra from indexing the hash passwords or any other data or
should I put this information in another DB?

Is Solandra as stable as Cassandra?

Sorry, I am just EXTREMELY curious! :)

Thanks allot for your time and help!

--
Name / Nom: Boulay Desjardins, Jean-Nicolas
Website / Site Web: www.jeannicolas.com