From aaron morton <aa...@thelastpickle.com>
Subject Re: Secondary indexes performance
Date Tue, 21 Jun 2011 11:24:36 GMT
Can you provide some more information on the query you are running ? How many terms are you
selecting with?

How long does it take to return 1024 rows ? IMHO thats a reasonably big slice to get.

The server will pick the most selective equality predicate, and then filter the results from
that using the other predicates.

Cheers

Aaron Morton
Freelance Cassandra Developer