From Ian Holsman <had...@holsman.net>
Subject Re: need some help with counters
Date Thu, 09 Jun 2011 21:28:56 GMT
So would doing something like storing it in reverse (so I know what to delete) work? Or is
storing a million columns in a supercolumn impossible.

I could always use a logfile and run the archiver off that as a worst case I guess.
Would doing so many deletes screw up the db/cause other problems?

---
Ian Holsman - 703 879-3128

I saw the angel in the marble and carved until I set him free -- Michelangelo