From Vivek Mishra <vivek.mis...@impetus.co.in>
Subject Querying superColumn
Date Thu, 16 Jun 2011 11:55:26 GMT
I have a question about querying super column

For example:

I have a supercolumnFamily  DEPARTMENT with dynamic superColumn 'EMPLOYEE'( name, country).

Now for rowKey 'DEPT1' I have inserted multiple super column like:

Employee1{
Name: Vivek
country:  India
}

Employee2{
Name: Vivs
country:  USA
}

Now if I want to retrieve a super column whose rowkey is 'DEPT1' and  employee name is 'Vivek'.
Can I get only 'EMPLOYEE1' ?

-Vivek

Write to us for a Free Gold Pass to the Cloud Computing Expo, NYC to attend a live session
by Head of Impetus Labs on 'Secrets of Building a Cloud Vendor Agnostic PetaByte Scale Real-time
Secure Web Application on the Cloud '.

Looking to leverage the Cloud for your Big Data Strategy ? Attend Impetus webinar on May 27
by registering at http://www.impetus.com/webinar?eventid=42 .

or interference.