From AJ ...@dude.podzone.net>
Subject Sharing Cassandra with Solandra
Date Mon, 27 Jun 2011 21:06:34 GMT
Hi everyone,

Would anyone care to talk about their experiences with using Solandra
along side another application that uses Cassandra (also on the same
node)?  I'm curious about any resource contention issues or
compatibility between C* versions and Sol.  Also, I read the developer
somewhere say that you have to run Solandra on every C* node in the
ring.  I'm not sure if I interpreted that correctly.  Also, what's the
index size to data size ratio to expect (ballpark)?  How does it
perform?  Any caveats?

Thanks!
aj