From AJ ...@dude.podzone.net>
Subject Re: Docs: Token Selection
Date Fri, 17 Jun 2011 05:20:58 GMT
On 6/16/2011 9:45 PM, aaron morton wrote:
>> But, I'm thinking about using OldNetworkTopStrat.
> NetworkTopologyStrategy is where it's at.

Oh yeah?  It didn't look like it would serve my requirements.  I want 2
full production geo-diverse data centers with each serving as a failover
for the other.  Random Partitioner.  Each dc holds 2 replicas from the
local clients and 1 replica goes to the other dc.  It doesn't look like
I can do a ying-yang setup like that with NTS.  Am I wrong?