From Marcos Ortiz <>
Subject Cassandra Statistics and Metrics
Date Tue, 14 Jun 2011 14:02:27 GMT
Regards to all.
My team and me here on the University are working on a generic solution
for Monitoring and Capacity Planning for Open Sources Databases, and one
of the NoSQL db that we choosed to give it support is Cassandra.
Where I can find all the metrics and statistics of Cassandra? I'm
thinking for example:
- Available space
- Number of CF
and all kind of metrics

We are using for this development: Python + Django + Twisted + Orbited +
jQuery. The idea behind is to build a Comet-based web application on top
of these technologies.
Any advice is welcome

Marcos Luís Ortíz Valmaseda
  Software Engineer (UCI)