From AJ ...@dude.podzone.net>
Subject Re: Docs: "Why do deleted keys show up during range scans?"
Date Mon, 13 Jun 2011 15:14:22 GMT
On 6/13/2011 7:03 AM, Stephen Connolly wrote:
> It returns the set of columns for the set of rows... how do you
> determine the difference between a completely empty row and a row that
> just does not have any of the matching columns?

I would expect it to not return anything (no row at all) for both of
those cases.  Are you saying that an empty row is returned for rows that
do not match the predicate?  So, if I perform a range slice where the
range is every row of the CF and the slice equates to no matches and I
have 1 million rows in the CF, then I will get a result set of 1 million
empty rows?