From Marcus Bointon <mar...@synchromedia.co.uk>
Subject Re: starting with PHPcassa
Date Wed, 01 Jun 2011 05:14:01 GMT
On 1 Jun 2011, at 07:03, Amrita Jayakumar wrote:

> into the php.ini file. But wen i fired locate php.ini i got many of them in the following
locations.

> /etc/php5/apache2/php.ini
> /etc/php5/cgi/php.ini
> /etc/php5/cli/php.ini
> /usr/share/doc/php5-common/examples/php.ini-development
> /usr/share/php5/php.ini-production
> /usr/share/php5/php.ini-production-dist
> /usr/share/php5/php.ini-production.cli

None! I'd put it by itself in a /etc/php5/conf.d/phpcassa then it will be used by all environments
and you won't be troubled by it when you do package updates in future.
All the ones in /usr/share are examples. Ideally the ones in /etc/php5 will be approximately
copies of the production examples.

Marcus