From Watanabe Maki <watanabe.m...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Direct control over where data is stored?
Date Mon, 06 Jun 2011 06:50:04 GMT
You can know endpoints which cassandra will store your key to with getNaturalEndpoints, but
you can't specify endpoint you want to use with this API.
Partitioner decides which key will go to which node. With OPP, you may be able to predicate
which key range will be stored to a node, so you can choose any key in the range for your
user data A to store it in a specific node.
But you can not choose node you want for any specified keys. You need to choose appropriate
key to store data for your target node.

From iPhone