Ok, thanks.

On Fri, May 6, 2011 at 8:32 PM, Jonathan Ellis <jbellis@gmail.com> wrote:
Column objects are treated as immutable so it's quite likely you'll
get back the same Columns (and buffers) if your query hits a local
memtable.  This was possible in 0.7.0 as well.

It's funny as this was a unit test that just put a set of columns and then read them twice, back to back. It never failed in 0.7.0, but failed first and every run in 0.7.5.

(This only applies to the StorageProxy interface, if you're going over
Thrift it will do a copy over the network.)

--
Jonathan Ellis
Project Chair, Apache Cassandra