Thanks, yes, I was referring to the "compound columns" in this quote (from a previous thread):

"No CQL will never support super columns, but later versions (not 1.0.0)
will support compound columns.  Compound columns are better; instead of
a two-deep structure, you can have one of arbitrary depth."

I would like to design my keys to take advantage of this future development, when it comes.