From aaron morton <aa...@thelastpickle.com>
Subject Re: Counters
Date Sun, 29 May 2011 10:38:16 GMT
Specify a comparator and sub_comparator for the CF, the cli will then use these to format the
values correctly.

Cheers

-----------------
Aaron Morton
Freelance Cassandra Developer
@aaronmorton
http://www.thelastpickle.com

On 29 May 2011, at 18:02, Mubarak Seyed wrote:

> I have a Counter defined as super column family
>
> create column family TestCounter
>     with column_type = Super
>     and default_validation_class = CounterColumnType;
>
> After i increment/decrement counter columns, cassandra-cli shows super column, column
and key name as hex values, how do i get the values as string (please refer the yellow high
lighted ones). I believe that some configuration needs to be specified in counter column family
definition (create column family TestCounter). I am inserting key, super column name, columns
as byte using hector 0.8.