From Meler Wojciech <WMe...@wp-sa.pl>
Subject Finding big rows
Date Tue, 10 May 2011 08:41:25 GMT
Hello,

I've noticed very nice stats exposed with JMX. I was quite shocked when I saw that MaxRowSize
was about 400MB (it was expected to be several MB).
What is the best way to find keys of such big rows?

I couldn't find anything so I've written simple program to dump sizes from Index files (see
attachment),
and got the keys, but when I used cassandra-cli to get such columns it said "Returned 0 results.".
I've realised that my app creates such big rows because it can't read them from Cassandra
and recreates them every time.

Are there any tuneable limits for getting whole row?  Any limits on supercolumns?

Regards,
Wojtek

"WIRTUALNA POLSKA" Spolka Akcyjna z siedziba w Gdansku przy ul. Traugutta 115 C, wpisana do
Krajowego Rejestru Sadowego - Rejestru Przedsiebiorcow prowadzonego przez Sad Rejonowy Gdansk
- Polnoc w Gdansku pod numerem KRS 0000068548, o kapitale zakladowym 67.980.024,00 zlotych
oplaconym w calosci oraz Numerze Identyfikacji Podatkowej 957-07-51-216.