From David Boxenhorn <da...@taotown.com>
Subject CQL: Select for multiple ranges
Date Fri, 20 May 2011 07:54:52 GMT
In order to fully implement the functionality of super columns using
compound columns I need to be able to select multiple column ranges - this
would be functionally equivalent to selecting multiple super columns (and
more!).

I would like to request the following CQL syntax:

SELECT [FIRST N] [REVERSED] name1..nameN1, name2..nameN2... FROM ...

I am heading into my weekend here. If no one has created a JIRA ticket for
this by Sunday, and I am not talked out of it, I will create one myself.