From Thibault Dory <dory.thiba...@gmail.com>
Subject Feedback on ACM SOCC paper about elasticity and scalability
Date Fri, 13 May 2011 10:02:25 GMT
Hello,

I have written with a few other people a paper for the ACM Symposium
On Cloud Computing. This paper describes the methodology,
infrastructure and configuration used as well as the results obtained
for elasticity and scalability of three noSQL databases, of wich
Cassandra. The paper can be downloaded here :
http://www.nosqlbenchmarking.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/paper.pdf<http://www.google.com/url?sa=D&q=http://www.nosqlbenchmarking.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/paper.pdf>

Any feedback on the methodology used would be appreciated, we would
like to know if Cassandra is used in a "fair" way in those tests.

If the paper is accepted, we will have additional time to correct eventual
mistakes or to include developers feedback.

Regards,

Thibault Dory