From Sam Ganesan <sam.gane...@motorola.com>
Subject Newbie question
Date Tue, 10 May 2011 13:33:32 GMT
All:

A newbie question to the aficianados.  I understand that I can stipulate an
ordering mechanism when I create a column family to reflect what I am
querying in the long run.  Generally I need to query a particular column
space that I am contructing based on two different columns.  The frequency
of these queries is not that different from each other.  I query based on a
numberical ID or a name with equal frequency.

What is the recommended way of approaching this problem

Regards

Sam
*__
Sam Ganesan Ph.D.