From Anurag Gujral <anurag.guj...@gmail.com>
Subject network topology issue
Date Wed, 11 May 2011 23:58:41 GMT
Hi All,
             I am testing network topology strategy in cassandra I am using
two nodes , one node each in different data center.
Since the nodes are in different dc I assigned token 0 to both the nodes.
I added both the nodes as seeds in the cassandra.yaml and  I am  using
properyfilesnitch as endpoint snitch where I have specified the colo
details.

I started first node then I when I restarted second node I got an error that
token "0" is already being used.Why am I getting this error.

Second Question: I already have cassandra running in two different data
centers I want to add a new keyspace which uses networkTopology strategy
in the light of above errors how can I accomplish this.

Thanks
Anurag