From Maki Watanabe <watanabe.m...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to invoke getNaturalEndpoints with jconsole?
Date Fri, 13 May 2011 22:29:41 GMT
I did not drop the keyspace, but your comment lead me to resolution.
I found cassandra-cli is not case sensitive on keyspace. I used
keyspace name FooBar on cassandra-cli, but it was Foobar in correct.
cassandra-cli didn't complain on my mistake, but the JMX interface is
less tolerance.
If I use correct name, the tool runs fine.

Thanks.

--
w3m