From Ali Ahsan <ali.ah...@panasiangroup.com>
Subject Re: GC for ParNew (cassandra under performance ) 0.6.3
Date Sat, 07 May 2011 17:36:11 GMT
This what free -m and vmstat show now my CPU is on 100%

[root@cassandra2 ~]# free -m
Mem:         16043      15966         76          0          4        900
-/+ buffers/cache:      15061        982
Swap:            0          0          0

root@cassandra2 ~]# vmstat
procs -----------memory---------- ---swap-- -----io---- --system--
-----cpu------
  r  b   swpd   free   buff  cache   si   so    bi    bo   in   cs us sy
id wa st
  1  8      0  79312   4776 921800    1    1    37    32    1    1  1  0
98  1  0

--
S.Ali Ahsan

Senior System Engineer

e-Business (Pvt) Ltd

49-C Jail Road, Lahore, P.O. Box 676
Lahore 54000, Pakistan

Tel: +92 (0)42 3758 7140 Ext. 128

Mobile: +92 (0)345 831 8769

Fax: +92 (0)42 3758 0027

Email: ali.ahsan@panasiangroup.com

www.ebusiness-pg.com

www.panasiangroup.com

Confidentiality: This e-mail and any attachments may be confidential
and/or privileged. If you are not a named recipient, please notify the
sender immediately and do not disclose the contents to another person
use it for any purpose or store or copy the information in any medium.
Internet communications cannot be guaranteed to be timely, secure, error
or virus-free. We do not accept liability for any errors or omissions.