From Suan-Aik Yeo <s...@enovafinancial.com>
Subject Building from source from behind firewall since Maven switch?
Date Tue, 03 May 2011 00:05:31 GMT
Has anybody successfully built-from-source from behind a firewall since
0.7.1 when they switched from using Ivy to Maven? We were able to build
from source in 0.7.0 by inserting "proxy.host" and "proxy.port" property
names in build.xml and exporting -Dhttp.proxyHost and -Dhttp.proxyPort
variables in ANT_OPTS.

However, in 0.7.5 we've tried all sorts of options and xml tweaking and
still can't pull in the needed dependencies. The build process starts
hiccuping on the "maven-ant-tasks-retrieve-build" target and we see a
whole slew of:
[artifact:dependencies] Downloading:
com/thoughtworks/paranamer/paranamer-ant/2.1/paranamer-ant-2.1.pom from
repository central at http://repo1.maven.org/maven2
[artifact:dependencies] Error transferring file: Network is unreachable
[artifact:dependencies] [WARNING] Unable to get resource
'com.thoughtworks.paranamer:paranamer-ant:pom:2.1' from repository
central (http://repo1.maven.org/maven2): Error transferring file:
Network is unreachable
[artifact:dependencies] Downloading:
com/thoughtworks/paranamer/paranamer-ant/2.1/paranamer-ant-2.1.pom from
repository apache at
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/releases

I can provide more info on the things we've tried upon request, but if
somebody's already got it working then that would be best.

Thanks,
Suan