From aaron morton <aa...@thelastpickle.com>
Subject Re: Filter on row iterator
Date Sun, 08 May 2011 21:36:18 GMT
AFAIK Token suport is there for the hadoop integration and is not something you should normally
need to use.

It will be easier to use a KeyRange with a start_key if you have a consistent key format,
with the most significant discriminator first. e.g. <category>/id

Then you can use a range start such as  foo/

If you are using the RandomParitioner don't forget http://wiki.apache.org/cassandra/FAQ#range_rp

Hope that helps.
Aaron

Aaron Morton