From "Marie-Anne" <maharkn...@comcast.net>
Subject This is an easy way to help Lake Dolloff students
Date Mon, 09 May 2011 04:58:47 GMT
.and it won't cost you or tax-payers a dime.  Go to:

www.refresheverything.com/federal-way-kids-at-play

and vote for Lake Dolloff to get new play equipment.

It has been many years since I taught at Lake Dolloff (1987-1992), so I know
when the "new" equipment was installed.  Now that equipment is unsafe and
needs to be replaced.  This grant would go a long way to get new playground
equipment for the kids to play on during recess.

Let's give them a hand and take a moment to make an account at the website
and vote.a

Thank you.

Marie-Anne Harkness

maharkness@comcast.net

Peace

It does not mean to be in a place where there is no noise, no trouble or
hard work,

it means to be in the midst of those things and still be calm in your heart.

Unknown