Is that mean with this configuration i must use for column value only UUID ?
I realy don't understand how it work.

I little change my code:

UUID timeUUID = DaoHelper.getTimeUUID();
HColumn<String, String> column = HFactory.createColumn("name", "Alex", StringSerializer.get(), StringSerializer.get());
Mutator<UUID> mutator = HFactory.createMutator(keyspace, UUIDSerializer.get());
mutator.addInsertion(timeUUID, columnFamilyName, column);
mutator.execute();

9 צ 2011 . 01:46 Ed Anuff <ed@anuff.com> :
I think the problem is this then:

mutator.addInsertion(timeUUID, columnFamilyName, column);

I'm not sure what you're doing here, but you're using your timeUUID as
the row key, not the column name. I don't see you actually assigning
the column name so I don't know what you're putting in it. You're
getting that error message because whatever is the column name in that
column is not a UUID.

Ed