What approach did you take to restarting the cluster?

It looks like the keyspace name was changed and the log replay tried to write to the old one.

Aaron

On 28/04/2011, at 12:03 AM, Subscriber <subscriber@zfabrik.de> wrote:

Hi again,

some more remarks.
I renamed the commitlog directory on the third node so that cassandra cannot see it on startup.
Now the node starts fine. The problem seems to have something to do with the commitlogs...

Best Regards
Udo